Friday, July 3, 2015

Summer Camp X Rounds Out a Great Season


Summer Camp X just finished up a great summer season at Ashe Charter School! Our FirstLine Students participated in a wide variety of activities; from biking, to graphic design, to dance, to running, to yoga, and even running a restaurant!

Besides being a great way to spend time during the summer, all of our classes at Summer Camp X aim to foster our students' mind, body, and spirit. Whether they are learning to set goals, or learning the skills necessary to run a restaurant, they are spending their school break in a constructive and valuable way.

For more info on Summer Camp X, click HERE. We hope to see your FirstLine student there next summer!


6 comments:

  1. Good morning! I am working on an article for Everydayhealth.com (29 million readers monthly!) about low sodium snacks that are filling and satisfying. I am interested in featuring groups and people involved in gardening as well as eating - can someone there get in touch and recommend some snacks that tie in to your program and also are filling? My email is madeline.vann@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. H2 Chemistry Tuition

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. Worksheets for KG

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Learn skill to improve career

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. big word

    ReplyDelete